Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Power Point

Here is my Power Point. It is all about equivalent fractions. I chose to do this because I helped tutor a few 3rd grade students during the school year, and one of the things they were studying while I was there were fractions. I think that using power point allows students to use technology and learn at the same time.



The standard that this assignment meets is:
Standard
3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society. Teachers:
c. communicate relevant information and ideas effectively to students, parents, and peers using a variety of digital-age media and formats
d. model and facilitate effective use of current and emerging digital tools to locate, analyze, evaluate, and use information
resources to support research and learning

No comments:

Post a Comment