Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PhotoStory

This was one of the hardest assignments for me.
My computer would not download photostory, so I had to wait till I came home for the weekend and create my video here. Then I thought I had Photostory on my old laptop, which I didn't. It was too slow, so I gave up on downloading it. So in the end I used the desk top to create my video. The problem then was there is no microphone with the desktop, so I tried to find a song that kind of fit the topic. Too bad the song (even though it is from ITUNES, is copyrighted)... so there is NO sound at all!!

Here is the end result... FINALLY!!



I do enjoy the idea the photo-story offers. I really liked making the one I made in my undergraduate class, which was all about me. I did find it hard to time the picture correctly for this one, and to know which order I wanted them in. Also since I do not have a microphone putting in slides with the information on them had to be taken into account when it came to time. I really do like the idea of photo-story, this assignment just wasn't the the I enjoyed (like I wish I had).


I feel this assignment meets is standard
Standard
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessments incorporating contemporary tools and resources to
maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS•S. Teachers:
a. design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment