Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TimeGlider

I chose to do a timeline on myself.
I picked out when I started school, whether it be elementary, high school or college.
I know that something more educational might have been a better choice, but I felt like talking about myself, so here is my TimeGlider.
Students love to talk about themselves and I know that they would love to do it in this form.
I was going to do something more educational, but I could not find specific days with anything.
So I chose to talk about myself. I did the time line based on when I started different grade levels, so it is somewhat education related. ;)



I feel this assignment meets Standard:
Standard 3
Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society. Teachers:
a. demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations

No comments:

Post a Comment