Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prezi

I did my Prezi on the phases of the moon.
I was really easy to insert text and photos.
It took me a while to figure out how to embed my presentation. I hope it works.
I think Prezi is a really fun tool, once you get the hang of it.

I found information about the moon, and then downloading images to go with all that information. I then put the information in an certain order and attached the pictures along side the information that went with each of the pictures I added. I finally chose the path I wanted the information and pictures to go in, and then saved it all and embeded it in here.


The standard which I feel this assignment meets is:

Standard 3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society. Teachers:
a. demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations
b. collaborate with students, peers, parents, and community members using digital tools and resources to support student success
and innovation
c. communicate relevant information and ideas effectively to students, parents, and peers using a variety of digital-age media and formats

No comments:

Post a Comment