Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jeopardy Labs

Here is My Jeopardy Template
I used one that I had created for a Social Studies unit I did.
I liked it so well that I sent it to a 3rd grade teacher (at the school I student taught at) and she now uses it with her class.
It has come in handy in many different situations, so I thought "why not use it for this too".
I hope you all enjoy.

I feel that this assignment meets more than one standard.

I meets both Standards 1 and 2

1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
Teachers use their knowledge of subject matter, teaching and learning, and technology to facilitate experiences that advance student
learning, creativity, and innovation in both face-to-face and virtual environments. Teachers:
c. promote student reflection using collaborative tools to reveal and clarify students’ conceptual understanding and thinking, planning,
and creative processes

2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessments incorporating contemporary tools and resources to
maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS•S. Teachers:
c. customize and personalize learning activities to address students’ diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using
digital tools and resources
d. provide students with multiple and varied formative and summative assessments aligned with content and technology
standards and use resulting data to inform learning and teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment