Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Resume Grade

The grade I got for my resume, when I went to RezScore was not the grade I excepted at all. The resume I have now got me all of my points for my portfolio grade (according to my Liason) however, it got me very few points when it came to the website's grade. My resume was too short and it was not professional enough, and I also had things I didn't need. Oh well, as long as I got a good grade when it was important that is all that matters.

To do this assignment I found my resume on my computer and attached in on the website, and clicked grade. Then I got my results, which I didn't like very much, so I will be working on my resume before I turn in any applications.


The standard that I feel this assignment meets is
Standard 5
Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
Teachers continuously improve their professional practice, model lifelong learning, and exhibit leadership in their school and professional
community by promoting and demonstrating the effective use of digital tools and resources. Teachers:
d. contribute to the effectiveness, vitality, and self-renewal of the teaching profession and of their school and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment