Monday, June 13, 2011

Jing Screen Shot

Lately I have gone to several different events, so I just found it fitting to do my Jing Video on how to make invitations of Microsoft Word 2007.

Here is my video

For some reason there is volume on it... please turn it off, unless you really want to listen to me type and click the mouse!!!

What I did:
I used the same software that I used for the last assignment (Jing Image/ ScreenShot) I used, on how to use some techniques for Microsoft Word.

What I learned:
-I learned how to do a screencast.

How can you use the new learning?
-This can be used in learning in many ways. You could have this up on a computer for students working on an assignment on the computer.

This relates to almost all of the ISTE NETS standards except maybe number five, engaging in professional growth:
#1 Inspire student learning and creativity
#2 Develop digital-age learning experiences
#3 Model digital-age work and learning
and
#4 Promote digital responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment