Monday, June 27, 2011

Google Calendar

Here is a link to my Calendar.




What I did:
I used the Google docs calendar to create my calendar. It was extremely easy to add events and assignments to the calendar and embed it in my blog.


What I learned:
I learned there are different options when using this calendar by google. You can highlight specific dates and have it show for the whole week.

How can you use the new learning?
You could use this to put up around the room so students can have an idea of what the upcoming month/week has in store.

The standard I feel this assignments meets is:
Standard 3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society. Teachers:
c. communicate relevant information and ideas effectively to students, parents, and peers using a variety of digital-age media and formats
b. collaborate with students, peers, parents, and community members using digital tools and resources to support student success
and innovation

No comments:

Post a Comment