Friday, June 3, 2011

Snipping Tool


I love this quote. It is part of my philosophy.
I am a very visual person, and I know that just by telling me something I am going to forget. However, if things are written down I am going to remember what was said to me. Also when I am involved I can remake whatever was shown to me.

What I did:
-I found a quote I love and took a picture of it using the snipping tool.

What I learned:
-I learned that I can use the snipping tool to capture pictures on my computer so I can save something.

How can you use the new learning?
-I never knew I could do this until now.
This is a really neat tool that you could use when giving directions/instructions to students.
You could give step by step directions along with an image for them to understand.

NETS Standard
2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessments incorporating contemporary tools and resources to
maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS•S. Teachers:
a. design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity
3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society. Teachers:
d. model and facilitate effective use of current and emerging digital tools to locate, analyze, evaluate, and use information
resources to support research and learning

No comments:

Post a Comment