Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pod Cast

Podcast- Today I learned how to create my very own pod cast and I ahve to say it was a pretty neat thing to do, and hopefully I can use it in my classroom some day. For my lesson I decided to do the three branches of government, because that is what I am doing for my Social Studies class. For my lesson I read a little bit about each of the branches of the government, their role in government and the people that make up each branch. (My pod cast won't connect at the current moment, hopefully can fix that in class tomorrow.) Here is the script to my podcast thought. Here is a link to my podcast finally.



We were to create a lesson plan that we can use in the classroom for demonstrating a podcast. My lesson deals with the three branches of government. Students are exposed to being able to know what a podcast is and for them to be able to use it in a way that helps them learn content. The students will each be assigned a branch of the government to research and have to talk about the people in each branch and the responsibilites of each branch. This is a great way to expose students to technology and give them the opportunity to share what they know/have learned about the government with the rest of thier peers. Follow this link to the lesson plan and rubric:

No comments:

Post a Comment